Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wendy's New "Baconator" Burger
Our Reviews & Cost Analysis

One of our regular readers clued us in on a new offering from Wendy's called the 'Baconator' and as always we were eager to sample the foodstuff. On our visit we bought two items, the junior bacon cheeseburger at 99 cents and the Baconator at 4.29. As the comparison photos below show you - we are not too impressed with the so-called Baconator.

It has the same crappy paper thin bacon on it and as our reader related to us: "i've got the baconator in my hands,it pretty much pwned me. I'd say i'd rather have 4 bacon cheeseburgers @ 99c over this thing it was $4.68 after taxes."

The staff here is in full agreement with our reader and we will not be 'Baconating' again. However, we do still endorse the 99 cent version.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, its a shame the "baconator" doesnt live up to its awesome name. 4.50+ is too much for a fast food sandwich anyway. What are they thinking with a price point like that?! I wonder what seperates this "Baconator" from the Wendy's Big Bacon Classic. I agree, the 99 cent Jr Bacon is the way to go.

Anonymous said...

Sir, I see you paid with the exact amount of change, did you find the two pennies outside the door on your way in?

DaMan said...

I hate the price, and even tho it's technically a rip off, I still get it. It's just so good, the meat they use just tastes amazingly fresh. MMM SO GOOD.