Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Homemade Taco Contest
Submit Your Photo Via Email
It Is On


ENTRY FROM: Ethadad





ENTRY FROM: Mr.Cooley - Nevada




ENTRY FROM: Mr. S.Bill - Bangor, Maine




ENTRY FROM: Negative Nancy




ENTRY FROM: Fat Pride Staffers

Let the taco games begin. Photo above is of homemade tacos prepared 500 feet under the Earth's surface in our test kitchens. Many speak of how their tacos are the most best - let us see. We believe our tacos will win, but we will be using a third party for final judging.

It's On.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once ate Negative Nancy's tuna taco at a burger party. Pretty good if you like cilantro...

Anonymous said...

Damn. Im going out of town till after labor day. PLUS i made tacos twice this past week. Chicken and beef.

dillweed said...

my tacos will win

out

Anonymous said...

my tacos will win

double out

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.... my tacos have been posted. I shall be crowned WINNER!