Sunday, October 14, 2007

The New Red Baron
Microwave Panini Sandwiches



Ok, we found these guys on sale for 2.00 a sandwich so we decided to sample it. The staff here has tried Red Baron pizza resulting in a good/not good debate - but the price sucked us in.

What can be said, these microwave toasted sandwiches beat the other popular brands out there (Stouffer etc..). They have better varieties, better priced even when not on sale and most important they taste the best. We suggest purchasing one or more asap.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest that you provide measurements of your featured foodstuffs...pounds and dimensions would be helpful for me.

Anonymous said...

My question here is did those brown grill lines come allready marked on the bread?

Thnak You. I will hang up and listen to your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

How do you pronounce this 'panini'?
These be good for my rig sleeper meals with liquor and such?

Anonymous said...

do you know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap panini? you look like a rube...

Anonymous said...

You greenlighting me Bobbie?

Anonymous said...

Im overweight.Mostly.

Anonymous said...

Hello Friends,

I would like to meet fun and fat friends. Please email me.

Anonymous said...

mr.lb, you neglected to leave your email address. Here is a picture of me to inspire you.

http://www.3rednecktenors.com/images/redneck_overalls.jpg

Anonymous said...

We make our panini the old-fashioned way... We earn it.

Anonymous said...

Kiss my rear Houseman