Tuesday, November 27, 2007

McDonalds Chicken Snack Wraps
They Appear To Be Smaller
Please Report Your Experience



Late last night as I was driving home from our weekly staff dinner meeting (this time at Baja Fresh) - I felt the need for more foodstuffs and drove thru McDonalds and ordered two crispy honey mustrad snack wraps.

Upon arrival at my own table - I opened the bag to find that these wraps were app. 3/4" shorter than what I usually receive when ordering this snacker wrap.

Could fellow readers who enjoy this item - please try the McDonalds in your area and let me know if you feel the same. The Fat Pride Times is strongly opiniated about lowering portion size without a declaration of such.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most horrible atrocity ever perpetrated upon man kind.

Anonymous said...

Im not on the chicken snack wraps so I will not be able to notice a change - however I got your back.

Anonymous said...

I find that anything called "snack" to be a slap in the face. I demand full meals, I demand satisfaction.

Anonymous said...

the wrap, while warm, barely made it twice around my package.