Saturday, June 04, 2005

50 Cents Bags of Cornuts Sale Over

Last night, I was out on a fogwalk looking to capture media of a/the Sasquatch (Bigfoot) and made my ususal stop at the local Mini-Mart halfway in. I always forget that they run their sales by the month. Last month they had big Powerades for 1.00 and Cornnuts for 50 cents a bag. I went in all set and ready for those items and discovered that it was June. I settled for some Orange Juice and some microwave popcorn and didn't have a Sasquatch sighting on the way home either. However, I recommend fogwalks for all Super-Sizers. It gives you a chance to get outside without people watching you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, IaM needs to go to Dr. (Not for opiates).

My high blood pressure is not caused by powering too much. I ain't fat.

It's a medical problem. Thus, you will not understand.

Let's talk about steak picado. Oh, gd. It's carne asada in a nice spicy sauce. Comes with rice and beans. You also have your choice of corn or flour tortillas.

Always take corn. Even though they taste much better, they are much better for you.

IaM