Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crim's Standard Pizza Bread Recipe



This is your standard pizza bread.

All it really takes is some leftover rolls, some prego tomato sauce (my favorite canned sauce),and some supermarket mozzarella.

Slice your rolls in half and cover them in tomato sauce and some mozzarella. I like a lot of sauce and light cheese, but this can be created to cater to anyone pizza taste. I ended up slicing them into smaller pieces to make my life a lot easier.

I usually make this when there is not much lying around, as it makes perfect for drunken nights, or just a quick meal to fill your belly.

Nice work Mr. Crim.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a nice snack.
However, I must point out that you have a hole in your t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

Quick and easy foodstuffs are one of the most "valuable" foodstuffs out there, and those look quite proper.

Anonymous said...

KAAAAAHHHHHNNNNN!!!

Anonymous said...

If you need any part time work - I am looking for a helper with me scrap metal business.

Anonymous said...

I have nothihng.

Anonymous said...

He tasks me. He tasks me,and I shall have him. I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up.