Sunday, July 24, 2005

Thanks for your support and well wishes!

The FatPride Times wishes to thank the 100's of readers who wrote me asking why the posts had stopped appearing. Last week did not go too well. First off, I fell going down the stairs and landed in a sitting position, serverely bruising my assbone. Then a couple of days later I did a complete faceplant when I tripped over a toolbox. I have been on the couch for a week. Of course, I ate well. Maybe better than usual as all I did was eat, watch some TV, read the paper and sleep - generally in that order. I have some contributions to post that have been sent in to me and will do that as soon as I get everything back on track. If you want to share any food stories, pictures, recipes or whatnot email to: fatprider@yahoo.com (please notice the r at the end of fatpride as some other motherscratcher allready had it).

No comments: