Monday, July 11, 2005

Who & What Are Little Debbie Snack Cakes?

There is some controversy surrounding the snack poll again. I have received over twenty emails in the few hours since the results were made public. Little Debbie Snack Cakes clearly had the most votes, but who cast them and what the hell are they? I am going to explore the web for info on these snack cakes and report back. Hopefully this will explain the votes. Even if they were all cast by the same person, would that not mean he or she thinks they are really gd good? Either way Im gonna get me some of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Little Debbie personally, as I went to school with her for years. She is not fat at all and buys her own snack cakes for occasional snacking. She, nor should anoyone else use her podudt as their main food staple. The McKee Baking Co. also has several other brands of snacks, such as Sunbelt Foods, a helthier snack alternative. Debbie is in great shape, with an athletci figure and will be marrying my brother this summer. I'll try and send some pics so you can see how slim she is!