Monday, December 07, 2009

Reader Review: Hardee's Thickburger

Thanks to reader Skiwalker for test-driving the Hardee's ThickBurger and sharing his take on it:

I went to Hardees in Columbia, SC

I ordered the 1/3 lb. Bacon Cheese Thickburger

Very good, plenty of bacon and cheese, the name says it all. The bacon was thick, and not overcooked, but a cross between crispy and soft. The patty had a unique taste compared to other Hardee's burgers, similar to that of the 6 Dollar burger. Including all the extras, lettuce etc. it was a great burger, will order again. However the only improvement I could be made upon it is adding grilled onions. Grilled onions in my opinion go great with bacon and extra cheese, and would just complement them perfectly.

All in all a great burger, but could use additional toppings: 4/5

1 comment:

Negative Nancy said...

I like the look of those buns.